Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

Hello Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> YOGC Hello Thread
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charakan
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Hello Hello Reply with quote

Hello

Just saw Wayfarers linked in someones sig on RPG.net and skimmed the preview, got to say I was really impressed, will pick up a PDF tomorrow when some funds have cleared to my card and maybe a hardcopy as things permit.

Hobbit or Gnome?

Got to say Hobbit if given a choice of the two.

Last good book read?

Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett, thought some of his output has been a bit lacklustre in recent years (however this may be due to him being ill) no idea when this one came out but I really enjoyed it.

Favourite PC or NPC

Its a toss up between Karazoon in one edition of the Stormbringer RPG adventure Karazoons Quest or Baldwin Wei from the Traveller adventure Signal GK, both started as characters in published scenarios but became recurring villains in campaigns I ran, If you want one I created just ask.
Gregory Vrill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveler! Awesome. Haven't played Traveler in forever.

Anyway, welcome Charakan, glad you found us.
JimmySwill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well met, Charakan. Welcome to the forums!
Charakan
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome, just got the PDF, stayed up late to buy it (its after 1 am here in the UK).

I Noticed Leisure Games in London has the book in stock but its my GFs birthday today and I'm sure she's going to put a dent in finances when I take her shopping today, so may have to wait a bit before I buy it in dead tree format.

Hope they don't sell out, mind you, your international shipping rates are very reasonable.

Just thought I'd add my current favourite NPC that I created - Silas Morgan an antiques shop owner and mythos sorceror from my current Call of Cthulhu game, the PCs think he's dead after they shot him and left hisunconcious body in his burning store. Maybe they will think differently when Dimensional Shamblers start appearing and attacking them (don't ask about the last scenario, it involved the afore mentioned beastie being attacked by a PC armed with a hospital bed pan!).
JimmySwill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charakan wrote:
I Noticed Leisure Games in London has the book in stock but its my GFs birthday today and I'm sure she's going to put a dent in finances when I take her shopping today, so may have to wait a bit before I buy it in dead tree format.

Do the right thing!

Incidentally, if LG is out, tell them they aren't a complete RPG store until they restock! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> YOGC Hello Thread All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: