Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

Made an offer on a condo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Table-talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyndre
Demiurge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Made an offer on a condo! Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited. I made an offer on a sick condo just 1 block from where I live in Chicago. Very nice 1 BR in the best neighborhood. I'm hoping I get it!

Can't wait to hear back!
Chickens, page 425 of Wayfarers, is missing a key rule. If you roll a natural 6, you roll again and keep a cumulative total until you do not roll a 6. Rolled a 13 to hit, 19 damage, etc. Helps the trash talk.
Gregory Vrill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, good luck man.
JimmySwill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at the house-warming. -With a bottle of one of the finest of champagnes from a particular region in France that produces fine champagnes.
Cyndre
Demiurge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmySwill wrote:
I'll be at the house-warming. -With a bottle of one of the finest of champagnes from a particular region in France that produces fine champagnes.

La Badlandsa?
Chickens, page 425 of Wayfarers, is missing a key rule. If you roll a natural 6, you roll again and keep a cumulative total until you do not roll a 6. Rolled a 13 to hit, 19 damage, etc. Helps the trash talk.
Gregory Vrill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIEN SUR MON AMI

LA BALANSA SONT TRES GENTILES

AH HUH HUH
greyfaced
Heuristician

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

owning a house has been great, lot of work, but mine's over 100 years old.

congrats, uh Cyndre. It's good you really like the place. I hope the condo agreement is cool, have you talked to people who live in the condos? Or know anyone who does? I have friends who love it and friends who didn't.

If I didn't have a cat, I would live in a condo. It'll probably be my next purchase. I hate owning a yard, hopefully I'll love it eventually, but right now I'm still tearing it apart. I want an outdoor fireplace and lounge spot.
JimmySwill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyndre wrote:
La Badlandsa?

So NICE!

Ah, the vastness of the scenery will tickle your spirit, no? So much glorious space! No worries of trees or food, or water. So nice!!!
Cyndre
Demiurge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update - house is under contract, I have been approved for a mortgage and am mailing back my loan documents today. Close will probably be mid to late April.

Wow.

The guy who got thrown out of Michigan State ends up with a job and property. How about that.

I hope you all will come visit me - it's a big 1 BR on a great street - 30 East Elm, Chicago IL 60610 if you want to google maps it.

PS I 've just learned today that Portland may be the most enjoyable place in the US to live. Who knew. Must I change my 5 year plan from Florida to Portland?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Table-talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: