Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

Descent Into Depths 3, or O1: Oops I Did It Again, Again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Descent into Depths!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Harold Riley
Demiurge


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 179

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random 1d3: 1 = R, 2 = P, 3 = S.

3! Ha, SCISSORS!

Ah, I believe you thought that I would not have played scissors again! Am I right, child of darkness? Yet it seems I thought you thought that and then played scissors in a gambit!

...

The book! Twilight! Do you have the book!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gustav Gelling
Demiurge


Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of El Papel...

Tanner's mortal blade may have failed, but surely this fiend will fall before the might of my +1 mace! The first three rounds, I attack, for 19, 7, and 19. I'm assuming only two hit, so that's 8 and 5 damage..

You're gonna need more d10s there, Riley.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master Thomas Anopheles
Strategoi


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Tzalvas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: "I have not failed, I just haven't succeeded yet." Reply with quote

"Dang."

1

2

3

Paper.
_________________
Magic helps you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harold Riley
Demiurge


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 179

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again? 1, 2 , 3..

Rock. Sunofa....

Dude, isn't this like two out of three?

Here's my last shot: 1, 2, 3... Scissors!

Give me Twilight!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greyfaced
Heuristician


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 509
Location: Pleroma, Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna assume I'm sitting in the chair or whatever that the vampire was siting in.

"can I get a drink here please?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master Thomas Anopheles
Strategoi


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Tzalvas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanner, the vampire attacked from his easy chair, throwing paper just like that.

Tanner, you sit on the vampire's lap as he fights Harold.

Harold, you defeat the vampire.

Tanner, the vampire dies in your arms.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAID.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C50KLN8dDD0&feature=related
_________________
Magic helps you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master Thomas Anopheles
Strategoi


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Tzalvas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Thomas Anopheles shows up.

"Okay, okay. Hold it. Just... just hold on."

"This took it to a new low. I can't run this module. I'm a Guildmaster. GUILD MASTER. Yes? This is Vrill's thing... this..." he flails his arms around, uncharacteristically at a loss for words. "...this... mess. This quote unquote adventure, which has nothing to do with Alchemy or Wayfarers or really anything at all."

"Here. Let's just speed things along." Anopheles grabs the book out of your hands and takes it to the spider maidens. "Great job ladies."

"Alright Apprentice Rolley. You want this Dragon's Lair thing. It's upstairs. The dragon has it."

"And Gellan..."

"Uh, right. Huh. Anyway, you want to 'learn' Hedge Magic. Well as we told you, there's a collection of self-help and skill learning books upstairs. The dragon has those also. Go get it."

"You'll find up there a copy of 'Brain Surgery for Dummies' also. Defeat the dragon, get his loot, get the book, and fix your original damn Game Master."

Anopheles snaps his fingers, and a bugbear assistant wheels in Greg Vrill.

"There. There you go. Kill the dragon, get the treasure, repair this man's brain and let HIM DM you. Christ."

Anopheles splits.
_________________
Magic helps you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gregory Vrill
YOGC Staff


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 1021

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
_________________
The GM is your friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greyfaced
Heuristician


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 509
Location: Pleroma, Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...

I dust myself off.

@Harold, "Good job Buffy."

I head upstairs to kill a dragon.

I don't look at Greg or talk to him. I just head upstairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gustav Gelling
Demiurge


Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Anopholes, Mr. Anopholes! Can I have a copy of this module, please? I don't mean to be a bother sir, but we're like, 3rd level or circle or echelon or whatever it is in Wayfarers, and we've been fighting ettins and vampires and now a dragon? I think you've made a slight mistake sir, this can't be an appropriate-level module for player characters of our station!

Listen, nobody wants an audit here, why don't you just knock off some CRs here and we'll call it even, huh?

I help Greg into the tart, right between Cyndre and Anaximander.

Ok guys, let's go, uh... fight this dragon, I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harold Riley
Demiurge


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 179

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hell no. I grab a weapon of the cart and put it in Greg's hand. He gets a torch in the other.

You are helping us here dragonslayer.

I prod Greggy and tell him to lead us up to adventure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master Thomas Anopheles
Strategoi


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Tzalvas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Vrill is in a wheelchair. You fill his hands, give him a push, and he falls out of the wheelchair and sets his robe on fire with the torch you thoughtfully provided.

...

The bugbear puts out the flames and picks up the <rolling weapon type randomly> cestus you gave Vrill.

"Fuck yeah monsieurs," he says.

(Cestus?)

He punches his one hand into his other hand a couple times to test it, and heads upstairs with you all.

Back up to the ettin bar, and then you can take an express elevator up to the top.

...

Okay heroes, you're about to fight a dragon. Gustav, objection overruled. Get back to work, plebe. Any last preparation or words before we do this thing?
_________________
Magic helps you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greyfaced
Heuristician


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 509
Location: Pleroma, Oregon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give Ivy a kiss, on the cheek.

"what it's for luck...."

Then realizing that others might need luck, a look of crap I set this up...

I give Harold and Gustav a kiss too, also on the cheeks...

"you guys need luck too, I guess."

"see all very democratic."

"I rub Greg on the head. Hang in there. I promise not the trade you to the dragon."

I grin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harold Riley
Demiurge


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 179

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't we supposed to have an Arrow of Truth or something like that? -I kinda doubt Karl's sword is a dragonslayer.

Do we still have the Harstov ettin? Maybe he can wheel Vrill up to the dragon as an offering. Maybe we can offer the dragon some of Tanner's helosuur? Dudes, we need a plan.

I ask the spider ladies if they can make some sort of bomb.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Master Thomas Anopheles
Strategoi


Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 97
Location: Tzalvas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bomb? They'll make you a smoke bomb that should give you some cover. They'll throw in two more Potions of Super Fix. That's maximum Fix fixing! They want the three largest jewels from the dragon's horde.

...

In any case, you head on up... there's a door. Behind it you hear rumbling and wheezing. You are on the top level of the tower.

There's a little window that overlooks the demon town of Bourgansbaine. Some demons are having a picnic near a fountain of a demon. A pigeon sits just outside the windowsill.

Something smells.
_________________
Magic helps you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Descent into Depths! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 50 of 52

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Type of Dice No. of Dice

d3

d4

d6

d8

d10

d12

d20

d00

1

2

3

4

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group