Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

[Kickstarter] MajiMonsters - Monster Catching Fantasy RPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LateKnightGames
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: [Kickstarter] MajiMonsters - Monster Catching Fantasy RPG Reply with quote

Hi all!

Dan here, from Late Knight Games, LLC. I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I’m a life-long roleplayer and video game advocate. I’ve spent much of my adult years (and extra income) dedicated to tabletop games, and the passion has led into game design.

A couple years ago, my gaming group and I were looking for a monster-catching RPG. We looked at the homebrew Pokémon games out there, and while they satisfied us for a short time, there was something that was lacking in translation- a problem with making an established system forced to work into a genre it’s just not suited for. So we started from the bottom up and built a new game- a new system, a new method of character creation, new monsters, and new lore- all with the same philosophy that the numbers should be simple, combat should be strategic, and the roleplaying should be engaging. We created, play-tested, refined, and created and play-tested some more. Before we knew it, MajiMonsters was born.

We had such a great time making and refining the game we decided we had to share it with the world.

Here we are, three years later, and we’ve brought our game to Kickstarter. You can find the project here if you’re interested:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1289238857/majimonsters-the-monster-catching-tabletop-rpg

We’ve received a lot of great feedback on the project so far, and we’re happy to hear any questions or comments. If there’s something you want to know, I encourage you to ask! Our goal is to be community driven, we’ve planned time for play-testing, feedback, and revision to make this the best monster-catching fantasy RPG out there!

Thanks again!

Dan Coleman
Late Knight Games, LLC.
[img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Promotion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: