Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

[IndieGoGo] The Iternus System and Aetherium

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeni Games
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: [IndieGoGo] The Iternus System and Aetherium Reply with quote

IndieGoGo Campaign: http://igg.me/p/257085?a=268734

Hey there, my name is Christopher Valore I am the Lead Creative Director at Xeni Games.

We've just recently launched our debut products on IndieGoGo at: http://igg.me/p/257085?a=268734

Xeni Games is an independent company that focuses on developing intriguing and thought provoking games.

Our debut products are The Iternus System and Aetherium.

The Iternus System is a brand new role-playing framework built to encourage the use of imagination, and help unlock the innate creativity within us all. One of the main goals of The Iternus System is to open up tabletop gaming to players of all experience levels while still providing an intriguing and engaging experience for veteran players.

We've constructed our framework in such a fashion that even those who are completely new to tabletop gaming will be able to ease into the ebb and flow of a campaign without having to be needlessly overwhelmed with too many unfamiliar mechanics. For more details please visit our IndieGoGo Campaign.

Aetherium is a Space Opera themed gaming universe that showcases the wide range of possibilities that The Iternus System provides for an entertaining gaming session.

The initial content released with Aetherium will cover the basic details of the universe, such as the galaxies, detailed data on the over fifteen species that live within those galaxies, and will include several scenarios to start your own campaigns with.

Our dream is to continue releasing unique content for the Aetherium universe after we have this first edition produced and released to the public. You can expect to see campaigns focused around specific species in Aetherium, specific planets or cities within Aetherium, and much more.

We will be shipping out our perks internationally, so don't hesitate to claim a perk even if you don't live in North America. We are also very willing to take suggestions if none of the perks available catch your interest.

For more information stop by our IndieGoGo Campaign: http://igg.me/p/257085?a=268734 and have a look at what we have to offer. Be sure to check out the excerpts from Aetherium as well as our gallery to see concept art, videos we've produced and previews of upcoming content.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Valore
Xeni Games
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there everyone! A quick update from the team over at Xeni Games: I'm pleased to announce that our character artist, Long "Heavenwill" Pham has just completed a concept piece of the Aetherians from the Aetherius Galaxy, as well as concept pieces of the Teians and Mytirians from the Tein and Mie Systems.

Be sure to stop by our IndieGoGo Campaign http://igg.me/p/257085?a=268734 for continued updates!
Xeni Games
Ecclesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious about the mechanics of The Iternus System? We've just added a basic preview of the some of the simpler mechanics included, featuring Aetherium as the setting.

Be sure to stop by our IndieGoGo Campaign for continued updates!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Promotion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: