Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index Ye Olde Gaming Companye
Community Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Ye Olde Chat
YOGC Forum RSS
YOGC News on Twitter YOGC News at Gokode

Welcome... 1) What Is This?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Descent into Depths!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gregory Vrill
YOGC Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Welcome... 1) What Is This? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, Gregory Vrill here.

I'm going to be your "Dungeon Master" for the third version of "Descent Into Depths", which I'll start shortly in a new, continuing thread.

But this thread is where I'll try to answer some questions about what Descent into Depths, or "DiD" as we call it, is all about, and how it works. I guess you'd call this the 'FAQ' or something.

First off, anyone can join. Just send a message or email to me or Jimmy Swill.

Everyone is welcome, and in the off, off chance we get too many people, we'll just split the game and people can do whatever they want, independently, in parallel, whatever. One of the advantages of web-based gaming over table top.

So what is this? This is Wayfarers, played over the internet.

It's going to be Twylos of the Third Era, just like ya read about. Details will be posted and emerge in the actual game thread.

This is the third version of DiD- the previous versions can be found here:
http://descentintodepths.blogspot.com/

Of course, the two games are backward-chronological, so the top posts there are the end and post-end of the second game. And never mind all that Greg Vrill slander stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ye Olde Gaming Companye Forum Index -> Descent into Depths! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: